3 Min Read
Compuquip Cybersecurity works with many different security vendors to provide best-in-class solutions for all of our customers. One of the partners that we work with is Netskope—a cloud security solutions provider recognized as a leading CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker) by Gartner for three years in a row.
What does Netskope do better than other CASBs? Why is Compuquip your best Netskope partner in Florida? Here’s a quick rundown of Netskope’s cloud and data security solutions, and why we’re the leading Netskope partner in Florida:
What Does Netskope Do?
In Netskope’s own words, they’re “the only security vendor that accelerates your digital transformation journey with a proven security platform that is data-centric, cloud-smart, and as fast as your business.” What this means for you is that they provide a variety of solutions that are designed to help you improve the security of your cloud applications without negatively impacting efficiency or user experience.
The core capabilities of Netskope’s cloud security solutions include:
- Adaptive Access Control. Netskope software makes it easy to enforce policies of least privilege with role-based access control solutions that can be easily adapted for different roles.
- Cloud Encryption. Encryption of sensitive data is a basic security measure that every organization should use. Netskope’s cloud security solution encrypts data-at-rest in your cloud applications to prevent malicious actors from being able to use it.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP). Ensure that your cloud-based files don’t get lost due to random accidents or acts of sabotage with Netskope’s DLP solution. It helps maintain compliance, secure data, and increase visibility into your cloud applications.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) Inspection. Netskope inspects your SSL and TLS traffic to better optimize your cloud security and detect hidden threats.
- Web Content Filtering. Improve Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) enforcement with content filtering through Netskope. This helps prevent employees from visiting dangerous, malware-laden websites so your company’s machines are protected from misuse and infection.
These are just a few of Netskope’s cloud and data security features. With these solutions, it becomes much easier for you to manage your cloud infrastructure and keep it safe from harm.
Why Is Compuquip Your Top Netskope Software Partner?
You may be wondering: “Why should I use Compuquip as my Netskope partner?” After all, couldn’t you use the Netskope software to manage your cloud infrastructure security yourself? While you could do it on your own, we have the data security know-how (and specific training and experience in Netskope’s solutions) to help you get the biggest bang for your proverbial buck.
Here are a few reasons why Compuquip is your best Netskope partner in Florida:
- Experience. We know how to integrate Netskope’s data and cloud security solutions into your existing cybersecurity architecture to ensure that you get the protection you need without interfering with your existing business processes. We also know how to supplement your cloud security with additional tools and support to maximize results.
- Location. As a Florida-based managed security services provider (MSSP), we’re on-hand to help Sunshine State businesses whenever they need assistance with their security.
- Flexibility. We will create a customized cybersecurity architecture that is specifically adapted to your needs. We don’t just take a cookie-cutter solution and try to force your organization to match it—we’ll carefully inspect your assets, procedures, and tools to create a truly custom cloud security solution using Netskope’s tools (and other security solutions, if needed).
- Security Testing. We don’t just set up a security architecture and call it a day. Instead, we will run penetration tests and other active security infrastructure checks to verify that your protection is as solid as it can be.
- Access to Experts. Finding and onboarding enough experienced experts in cybersecurity—let alone a specific solution—can be expensive and time-consuming. Compuquip has a large pool of experienced cybersecurity engineers, many of whom have worked closely with Netskope to become experts in their data security solutions. So, instead of having to recruit, onboard, and train an expensive team of experts, you can rely on Compuquip’s established team of cybersecurity professionals.